eBook Marketing & Author Branding
We are an eBook Publishing and eBook Marketing Agency. We help authors self-publish their eBooks on Amazon Kindle, build their author platform, connect with readers and sell more books online.
Xana Publishing and Marketing provides ‘Done for you services’, training and consultations for authors wishing to optimize their self-publishing, eBook marketing, and author branding.
1. Done For You Services
The following are just some of the services we offer:
- We will work with you to identify your goals and what you would like to achieve from publishing your ebooks
- Review and assess all current online platforms and ensure all of these platforms are conveying your author branding effectively. This includes reviewing author website and social media as well as updating these sites to meet your goals.
- Market Research focusing on Google and Amazon. This is the first and most important step which gives us the foundation for the marketing plan
- Establish Target Reader Profile. This is key to finding and reaching out to your readers and building a fan base. In order to be successful, it is imperative to know your audience
- Amazon Listing Optimization: making sure your books are in the right categories on amazon and using the right keywords at the right time. This usually involves regular access to your KDP dashboard for continuous positioning of the books between categories and updating keywords to give your book maximum exposure on Amazon.
- Email list building: setting the process up and establishing a strategy. This includes setting up of your account at autoresponder software, setting up of your email lists, email sequence. Our strategy helps you to build a highly targeted email list of loyal readers and your team of reviewers. This is key to successfully promoting your book and reaching your readers.
- Setting up of author accounts at author social networks such as Goodreads and BookBub.
2. Consulting, Coaching and Training Workshops
You may wish to raise your profile and sell eBooks directly by creating your own website and other platforms. We offer the following menu of services for authors. We can provide you with consulting, coaching, training and hands-on workshops, tailored to meet your specific needs, in the following areas:
- Designing an online, holistic marketing strategy to promote you and your eBook
- Developing the author brand and author platform
- Delivering active, dynamic promotion of your eBook to the marketplace
- Ensuring your website and social media profiles give an accurate portrayal of the experience and expertise you wish to promote
- Devising an integrated social media schedule that reinforces and enhances your author brand.
3. Keynote Speaking
If you or someone in your organization or network is looking for an experienced, professional expert to talk on the subject of eBook marketing and author branding, Lama Jabr is available for keynote speaking opportunities. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
4. Meetup Group: Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, eBook Marketing and Author Branding (Sydney, Australia)
Xana Publishing and Marketing’s Lama Jabr runs a Meetup Group in Sydney, Australia, for authors and writers who are interested in self-publishing their books on Amazon using Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) and other publishing platforms. (Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, Author Branding and eBook Marketing Meetup)
Whether you are a new author, established author looking to self-publish or an already self-published author wanting to learn how to create your author brand and market your eBooks successfully online, this Meetup Group is designed to help you.
Our Meetups and workshops take several forms. We cover the steps needed to create and self-publish your eBooks at Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Platform.
Authors learn how to create an effective author brand and eBook marketing strategies to help them market their eBooks successfully online and increase the sales of their eBooks. We provide networking opportunities to sharing our collective knowledge and expertise.
Xana Publishing and Marketing has a proven track record of making authors’ eBooks into number one bestsellers at Amazon. Our Meetups provide an environment in which you can learn to make your eBook a bestseller, too.
To take advantage of these unique and valuable resources, please check the Meetup page for the schedule of upcoming events and Training Workshops.
Find out how Xana Publishing and Marketing will make you and your eBook a success by getting in touch with us today.
Lama has put her heart and soul into the digital publication and electronic marketing of my two books ‘The Sleepwalker Legacy’ and ‘The Nocnista Agenda.’ I was not sure what to expect when I engaged Lama as I was new to the world of e-publishing. However I soon realised that she is the ultimate professional at what she does and far exceeded my expectations in both quality and service. The speed with which she developed a high quality author web site, a Twitter account, a Facebook site and a LinkedIn site and then published my books on Amazon was simply breathtaking. She managed to promote my second book into the Amazon No.87 slot in their best seller list in addition to getting both books into the number one spot in several sub genres. She is so energetic that I struggle to keep up with her, but her gentle chiding usually works wonders!
Thank you for all your support Lama, I really do appreciate it.Christopher Hepworth
I am so delighted that Lama Jabr from Xana Publishing & Marketing came to my notice through a personal recommendation. The lady at the helm, is Lama, totally devoted to her work and her clients. I am one of them. Without her help and expert handling I would have been still sitting unnoticed. My book was first published on Amazon Kindle in 2011, 4 years later with no sales. Lama relaunched my book on Amazon Kindle on 24 June 2015. On 2 July 2015, my book became #1 Amazon Best Seller in 2 categories (History>Europe>Eastern and Histrory>Women in History) in Australia, USA, Canada and England. What more is needed??
Thank you so much Lama from Xana Publishing & Marketing.