Self-Publishing | Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP)
We help authors to maximize their eBook sales through their own Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Account, cutting out the need for a middle person. We enable authors to keep all royalties and take full charge of their own Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) accounts.
We offer the following menu of services for authors. It is important to note that you are in complete control of your success so you may wish to hire us for all or even just some of these tasks for publishing your eBook.
1. ‘Done For You’ Services
We work with authors throughout the full publishing and marketing cycle or at any point in the production and promotional schedule they wish assistance.
1.1 Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP):
• Setting up your Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) account
• Properly formatting your eBook for Amazon Kindle
• Conducting Google keyword research, Amazon Kindle keyword research and Amazon listing optimization.
• Publishing your eBook on the Kindle Store from your Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) account.
• Setting up your Amazon Author Central account and showing you how best to utilize it.
• Enrolling and launching your eBook at Kindle Direct Publishing Select Program.
• Managing your Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) account
1.2 Print On Demand Publishing (KDP Print)
KDP Print is an Amazon self-publishing service that produces and distributes a paperback edition of your eBook globally through internet retail outlets (including other bookstores), libraries, and academic institutions.
We offer the following menu of services for authors who wish to produce a paperback edition of their eBook. Once again, you are in complete control of your success so you may wish to hire us for some or all of these tasks for managing your print on demand needs:
• Formatting your book as a paperback
• Publishing your book on Amazon in paperback format
1.3 Smashwords and Draft2Digital Publishing
Smashwords and Draft2Digital are eBook publishing and distribution platforms for independent authors and publishers. Both distribute and publish to the major retailers such as iTunes, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Scribd, Oyster and more.
You may wish to hire us for some or all of these tasks:
• Setting up your Publisher account.
• Formatting your eBook.
• Publishing your eBook.
• Managing your accounts.
2. Consulting, Coaching and Training Workshops:
You may wish to learn how to set up and manage your own eBook publishing account.
We offer the following menu of services for authors. Remember, you are in complete control of your success so you may wish to hire us for some or all of these tasks for managing your writings, hands-on training and consultancy needs:
• Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP)
• KDP Print Publishing
• Smashwords Publishing
• Digital2Digital Publishing
If you need help and guidance in other areas of eBook publishing, please contact us with your training needs. Xana Publishing and Marketing will tailor design a package just for you that teaches you what you need and want to know to profitably publish your eBook and achieve your goals.
Training Workshops and Online Training Course: Kindle Direct Publishing Mastery Course 3.0
In addition to delivering training packages in person, we also provide online training courses with step-by-step guidance and advice on how to successfully publish eBooks for Kindle eReaders titled: Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Mastery Course 3.0.
This training package comprises of 8 live webinar modules (each 60 minutes long) that are available to view in our online membership site at your convenience.
The 8-hour course covers these topics and more:
• Your Book Idea – Fiction & Non-Fiction (Market Research)
• How to create reader profiles to reach your target audience
• Your options for creating content
• Proofreading and editing your eBook
• How to format your eBook for Amazon Kindle
• Your options for creating a professional book cover
• How to set up Your Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing account
• How to submit your book to Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Platform
• How to set up your Amazon Author Central account
• How to get Amazon reviews for your Kindle eBook
• How to run a successful KDP Select Book launch
• How to earn recurring income online from Amazon Kindle Publishing
To be notified of updates on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Courses as we release them Click Here
3. Keynote Speaking
If you or someone in your organization or network is looking for an experienced, professional expert to talk on the subject of Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), Lama Jabr is available for keynote speaking engagements. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
4. Meetup Group: Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, eBook Marketing and Author Branding (Sydney, Australia)
Xana Publishing and Marketing’s Lama Jabr runs a Meetup Group in Sydney, Australia, for authors and writers who are interested in self-publishing their books on Amazon using Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) and other publishing platforms.
(Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, Author Branding and eBook Marketing Meetup)
Whether you are a new author, established author looking to self-publish or an already self-published author wanting to learn how to create your author brand and market your eBooks successfully online, this Meetup Group is designed to help you.
Our Meetups and workshops take several forms. We cover the steps needed to create and self-publish your eBooks at Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Platform. Authors learn how to create an effective author brand and eBook marketing strategies to help them market their eBooks successfully online and increase the sales of their eBooks.
We provide networking opportunities to sharing our collective knowledge and expertise.
Xana Publishing and Marketing has a proven track record of making authors’ eBooks into number one bestsellers at Amazon. Our Meetups provide an environment in which you can learn to make your eBook a bestseller, too.
To take advantage of these unique and valuable resources, please check the Meetup page for the schedule of upcoming events and Training Workshops.
Find out how Xana Publishing and Marketing will make you and your eBook a success by getting in touch with us today.
Professionally, combining her expertise in internet marketing, an in-depth understanding of social media, and intuitive wisdom, Lama knows just when and where to promote. She helped my novel reach #1 Best Seller status on Amazon within two months of its release!
And what makes Lama such a pleasure to deal with is that she imbues the business relationship with warmth, kindness and humility. Add to that Lama’s infinite patience, a strong work ethic and an unwavering commitment to helping me achieve my dream, and what could have been a stressful experience was, and still is, an exciting journey.